This is more just to let everyone know I am still working on this than to show any significant progress. Since the Steam Summer Sale progress has all but stopped. >.<
I've spent an unsightly amount of money on new video games in the last week and I've yet to even start all of them up.
Between Ingress, Mass Effect 2, Starcraft 2, and Skyrim I have been very occupied of late.
Anyway, the big changes since the last picture I uploaded. I changed the front mane to try and follow the feedback I have been getting. I also changed the shape of her jaw. There is now minimal clipping with the mask. I have made a few changes to the back mane, but not enough that I feel comfortable showing it off.